Help make a real difference to someone’s life
Experienced Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Home Care
We are seeking dynamic and exceptional PCAs staff to be part of our team. As a PCA your responsibilities will be to provide personal care as clients care plan.
If you cannot manage the transportation, please do NOT apply.
The successful candidate will have:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or Disability Support (Required)
- Must be experienced (prefer 5+ years)
- Must be able to do medications
- Current Police Check
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Strong communication skills
- Team player qualities
- Reliable and flexible
Multiple Personal Support Assistant / PCAs Required For Weekdays Morning shift, Afternoon shift, Night Shift and Weekend shift
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Registered Nurse with NDIS experience
We are a NDIS service provider. As a Registered Nurse, your passion for helping others and making a difference to NDIS participants quality of life will be evident in everything you do, as will your ability to empathise and put yourself in their shoes .
- Manage a care team to deliver the highest quality, person-first, care to NDIS participants
- Preparation of high – quality care plans and assessments
- Maintaining quality care documentation
- Ensure safe medication administration, best practice wound care and clinical support for our residents, in line with resident needs and legislative requirements
- Complete reporting and documentation based on company policies and procedures
- Actively engaging in handovers with the Clinical Care Team to ensure continuity of care across shifts
- Adhering to all relevant legislative requirements and quality guidelines
Job Type: Part-time Casual
Interested in finding out more?
Give us a call or request a call back at a time that suits you.
Our team is available via phone from 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. 9am – 4pm Saturday to Sunday.
Need Residential Care?
We are also providing long term and short term residential care services. Find out more button opens a new window.